To learn more about Barrick, you can go to www.barrick.com
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Ok. Here's a little about us. We were married for a few months before I got a job with Barrick Gold Mines of North America, or BGMI (Barrick Gold Mines, Inc.). We moved up here in May of 2011 and I've been working at the Goldstrike mine site. Barrick has been awesome to us. I have never worked for a better company. Working for Barrick has afforded us the opportunity to do a lot as a family; vacations, adventures, road trips, etc. Without them we couldn't have done it.~Jake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Having the kids here is so much fun. Basically, we do a lot more stuff than we would had they not been here. Today we went to Lamoille Ca...
-
So its 9:39 am and we have been through 2 states already. We had to go to Salt Lake yesterday because I failed my 1 hour glucose tolerance ...
-
So there he is, off to the right. Our brand new edition to the family. He is fitting right in. We're all adjusting very well, and an...
No comments:
Post a Comment