So, I'm sitting here.. Listening to Barney's Night Before Christmas and to Sadie cough up a lung, when I realized I haven't updated for awhile... Like a long while... Good thing not much has changed..
Jake's platelet count is slowly going back up. It's at 63 right now. Yay! He still needs to go see a hematologist, but as of right now we're just keeping an eye on it and hoping the problem fixes itself.
His blood pressure is finally under control with the right medication. Hopefully we will get this fixed so his body can work naturally without all the medications!
Sadie is sick again. 103+ fevers. Throwing up. Mucous-y.. Yeah not fun. Poor girl. I think she has laryngitis this time. She lost her voice! It's cute but so so sad. If she doesn't seem to be getting better by Wednesday, I'm going to take her to the doctor. Hopefully she just gets better.
(Have you noticed that our lives are filled with hope right now? Haha)
She was a bumblebee for Halloween. I made her a tutu, and did her hair cute. But she wouldn't let me take a good picture of her. She kept pouting. Stinker.
Pregnancy is going good so far. There's only one baby in there. Hehe so disappointing I know.. We have another appointment coming up soon. So excited to hear baby's heartbeat again! My nausea is slowly getting better. (Wishful thinking) I have good weeks and I have bad weeks. I'm almost out of my first trimester so hopefully it will get better quick!!
Jake and I will be married for TWO years on the 20th! Holy cow how time flies! I can honestly say I don't think I have committed to anything for this long before. My how I adore that man. He is so selfless and sweet and does everything he can to take care of our family.
Here's to many more years of marriage and happiness!
Overall we are all doing good. I am not so secretly planning a Disneyland trip for our family. Next year sometime after the baby is born we will go. Hopefully things will be in order financially. I can't wait to share that experience with Jake and our kids. They will love it!
I think that's about all.. If I think of something later, I will definitely update.
Loves,
Rissa

No comments:
Post a Comment