Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So we went on our first walk of the year!  Although it was 31 degrees outside.  But it was sunny, so that makes it better.  Anyway, it felt good to go out and walk.  I miss Arizona for all the walking weather we get year round.  That and the warmth.  Rissa and I have been reminiscing about good ol' AZ and all the stuff we used to do there.  So much to do.  Nevada has some interesting things to do, but not like home.  The Gila Valley in general has so much to do, like Mt. Graham, the pot holes, the river...  we don't have stuff like that here.  We have the Ruby Mountains, but only for a few short months out of the year.  I think we both have cabin fever and we need to get out and do something.
~Jake

1 comment:

  1. I am sad that you miss it here, but, its not forever. Unfortuneately, I am going to gloat with our 70 to 80 weather here this weekend, but will keep you in my heart. I miss you guys and hope that it will get better.

    Think of something that both of you enjoy that would really make you happy. It could be complicated or really simple. :)

    All is well here, and I will miss you coming, but I think its better for now. Love you so much, and I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

One year