Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Growing up

Sadie has just graduated kindergarten!  Shannon is graduating 6th grade today too!  For fear of using an all too often used phrase, where has the time gone? It seems like it was just yesterday! They're growing up too fast. Like Arizona weeds.
I guess I'm not immune to it either.  I'm turning 37 this year. I still think I'm in my 20's, although physically I don't feel like it.  I look in the mirror and that guy looks the same, until I look at pictures of me when I was in my 20's. Nope, not the same.
Soooo... Mersadie, Braeden, Mason, and now Lillian. We're still in Tooele. It's surrounding mountains and canyons have so many fun things to offer. It's been a blast living here. Tough at times, but fun.
I intend to be more involved with this blog. Stay tuned for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

One year